Booking Your Service
- Beginners Guide to Ribs
- Guide to New Ribs
- Guide to buying a used rib
- A Good Tender?
- Registering Your Boat (UK)
- RYA Powerboat Training
- Leisure or Commercial ?
- The RCD Explained
- A brief history of Zodiac Milpro
- Boat Insurances
- Local Water Activity Centres
- Planning for Powerboats and Ribs Trips
- Training Centres for Powerboating
- Outboard Engine Servicing
- Find your part
- Older Outboard Engines
- Inboard Engine and Stern-drive Servicing
- Our Location
- Security during Servicing
- Engineering Facilities
- Trained Technicians
- Testing and Diagnostics
- Complimentary Cleaning
- Booking Your Service
- Small Outboards - Drop Off & Collection
- Same Day Servicing
- Outboard Service Rates
- Unknown Engines and Damage
- Manufacturer’s Spare Parts
- Servicing Requirements
- Workshop and Mobile Outboard Engine Servicing
- Boat Upgrades
- Accidents and Insurance
- Advice on Outboard Engine Problems
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Rib & Powerboat Accessories
- Rib and Powerboat Covers
NOW IN ILKLEY LS29 8JZ
For all regular and new customers: please note revised opening times in Ilkley: these will apply until December 2018
We are fully operational for servicing at our new Ilkley premises.
To book a service, please call us anytime we are open
Tel - 0113 532 8575 - or e-mail us at “email@example.com”
(8am to 5pm, Tuesday to Friday. Saturday by prior appointmenty).
When booking your boat or engine in, can we ask that please have ready your;
Boat and Engine - Make and Model
Boat and especially Engine Unique Identification Number (the UIN is the engine serial number).
When you book a service we do ask that you please let us know all the recent service history and in particular please let us know if there are any known problems, defects or issues with your boat and/or engine.
We will normally ask you for one to two weeks’ notice before your boat or larger outboard engine arrives here for service or repair. We do use this "waiting time" to order your parts in advance. For all larger boats and engines (anything on a trailer), we must insist on a prior booking. Our workshop is constantly popular - with boats and engines coming here from across a wide regional area, including the Midlands and Scotland, as well as Yorkshire, Lancashire and Windermere. Therefore secure space inside our workshop is at a premium, simply due to popular demand.