The environmentally friendly electric motor - our special Torqeedo Travel 1003 outboard engines prices !
A new Torqeedo Travel 1003 S - complete - just 1,280.00 incl. VAT.
The "extended range battery", a Torqeedo Travel 1003 CS (the "C" meaning "extended range battery") is just 1,550.00 incl. VAT.
Free UK delivery (usually direct from Germany)
Please add 50.00 incl VAT for a Long Shaft L model:
- Torqeedo Travel 1003 L complete = 1330.00
- Torqeedo Travel 1003 CL = 1600.00
Pennine Marine's sale price on these amazing electric outboards is the complete boxed unit of the Torqeedo Travel 1003 S (short) or L (long) electric outboard engine.
Each Torqeedo Travel 1003 engine box set (either short or long shaft) and with either the standard or extended range ("C") battery is sold complete and ready to use:
- The Torqeedo Travel 1003 shaft and motor itself: complete with orange propeller and driveshaft.
- One Torqeedo Travel 1003 lithum-ion 530Wh battery (OR higher power of 915Wh on the "C" model extended range unit).
- One locator pin for holding the Torqeedo battery to the top of the engine shaft
- One Torqeedo Travel 1003 tiller handle - complete with the built-in screen and reversible throttle grip.
- One Torqeedo safety line with the orange kill cord fob (magnetic).
- One Torqeedo Travel 1003 battery charger unit and a continental/UK adaptor (Note: looks very similar to a laptop charger) .
- All other minor accessories and instructions.
Please note that the Torqeedo Travel 1003 Long L shaft is identical to the standard short S shaft- except that the length length on the L long is 100mm longer /deeper (or 4 inches in old money). You will pay a tiny bit more for a longer leg....
To get started with electric boating. Unpack the Torqeedo Travel 1003 box, then read the simple instructions, then "top up the juice by putting in the first charge on the Torqeedo 1003 battery (Note: mains or portable electricity supply required: not included. Also no sales calls from electricity salesmen). You then assemble your new the Torqeedo Travel 1003 outboard engine: this being a 2 minute job (none of those fiddly screws like you find in Ikea: this engine is made in Germany, not Sweden!). If you are collecting it from here, we can of course demonstrate the assembly techniques.
Then you fix the Torqeedo Travel on the back of your boat, and away you go. Once you are going in a straight line, thwe next thing you will do is to look down - to wonder why you are moving along without making any noise.