These Suzuki DF20A models were brand new “lean burn” engines were introduced in 2015 - and it became an immmediate best seller.
Our new Suzuki 20hp ouboard engine prices are:
- Suzuki DF20AS - 2400.00 incl VAT
- Suzuki DF20AL - 2400.00 incl VAT
The DF20A model is, in our opinion at Pennine Marine, easily the best 20hp outboard engine now being sold in the UK in 2018.
The standard and most popluar version of the Suzuki DF20AS is the mnaual pull start, steered and controlled by the tiller handle and this standard DF20A is a short shaft engine. There a simple lever-operated system for forward and reverse gears.
In 2018 there are now seven advanced models of the DF20A. The full 2018 range of all the Suzuki Df20 outboard engines is as follows - please pay attention at the back of the class- this might get complicated:
- These DF20A models are available in both short shaft (S) or long shaft (L) versions.
- The DF20AES and DF20AEL have an electric starting and are set up for tiller steering. (Please note that the battery and cables are not supplied and need to be purchased separately).
- The DF20ARS and DF20ARL are electric starting and are set up for remote steering.
- The DF20ATS and DF20ATL are with the powered trim and tilt mechanism.
If your are not sure of which Suzuki 20hp engine you need (or you were not paying attention at the back), then please call us here at Pennine Marine for some friendly advice.
All new Suzuki DF20A models are supplied with the Suzuki fuel tank and line. The standard propeller is alloy. There are eight optional choices of propeller size: however we find that the standard 15hp propeller (which Suzuki fit as standard) normally works very well