Our 2017 prices for sale of new Suzuki 15hp outboard engines;
- Suzuki DF15 AS - 2,100.00
- Suzuki DF15 AL - 2,100.00
- Suzuki DF15 AES - 2,500.00
- Suzuki DF15 AEL - 2,500.00
- Suzuki DF15 ARS - 2,550.00
- Suzuki DF15 ARL - 2,550.00
- Suzuki DF15 ATL - 2,700.00 - new in 2017
- Suzuki DF15 ATHL- 2,700.00
Our prices for Suzuki 15hp engines include both VAT and PDI, so the engine is ready to use when collected from here. A free safety and operational demonstration is available here in own own test tank to any customer who collects their engine.
We also offer a home delivery service in the UK for all Suzuki Df15 engines, to any mainland address, for 50.00 including VAT. The new Suzuki 15hp engine will be PDi'ed here in Skipton, then drained of oil for delivery. Upon its arraival, you will need to fill it with oil. A fresh bottle of oil and instructions are provided in the securely packed box.
For delivery to Scottish Highlands and Islands; all other UK islands and Europe, we offer a delivery service. However please contact ourselves for delivery prices.
Please note that we normally hold Suzuki DF15 models in stock, for delivery within a few days. However - simply due to their popularity - the supply of some Suzuki DF15 engine models may take sometimes take longer than outr normal service time.
The Suzuki DF15A outboard engine is one of two very similar “lean burn” engines in the Suzuki range, the DF15A and the DF20A. The Suzuki DF20A is very similar, identical in size, but bored-out to be more powerful. These new "lean burn” models incorporate Suzuki’s latest computerised lean burn technology, which makes them very powerful, very,very efficent on fuel consumption and also environmentally friendly. The Suzuki DF15A is both very quiet and is also excellent for minimising pollution.
The standard models, the Suzuki DF15AS and DF15AL, are tiller steered and controlled on the tiller handle. These are both 15hp manual pull start engines. There is a simple lever-operated system for forward and reverse gears. The Suzuki DF15AS weighs in at 45kg, which is class leading for "carrying weight" on any modern 15hp outboard engine. This makes the DF15AS a very popular choice for being a powerful, but still very portable, outboard engine.
Thee are then the six more specialsit Suzuki DF15 outboard engine model. These are;
- The Suzuki DF15AES and DF15AEL models. Both these Suzuki 15hp outboards are available with both electric start and tiller steering.
- The Suzuki DF15A outboard engines set up for remote control and electric start. These are the DF15ARS and DF15ARL, which have the electric start and these are set up for remote steering.
- The Suzuki DF15 ATL, which has the long shaft, electric start, remote steering, and power tilt
- The Suzuki DF15ATHL, which has the long shaft. electric start, tiller handle and the power trim and tilt system.
The separate fuel tank on all Suzuki DF15A models gives this engine an excellent range for a small 15hp outboard engine. This fuel tank and line is supplied with the new engine.The standard DF15 propeller is alloy. All the remote control engines are supplied with the side mounting control boox, for fitting to the boat. All the electric start and power tilt models will need a separate battery kp